This AIAN is Korea's latest technology for sterilising and it is the first bottle steriliser to receive local government S-mark certification, which makes this product trustworthy when compared to similar products. This product is widely used in Korea hospitals for equipment sterilisation as well. An eco-friendly design, various features and excellent interior effect give this AIAN bottle steriliser great value for your child's safety and maintain hygiene at its best.
- UV Lamp: UV sterilisation lamp provides sterilising power that's more than 64 times stronger than the sun's rays. It also emits an abundant amount of UVC wavelength of 253.7nm, which has the highest amount of sterilising power. UV sterilisation is very effective against bacteria, including viruses and fungi. Sterilisation is 99.9% effective against virus and mold.
- Infrared heater: The infrared heater uses the most beneficial light wavelength, like the ones used in health care treatment. The light spreads through the entire area removing odours and purifying the air for maximum sterilising effect.
- Diffused reflection construction: Manufactured using polished stainless steel and a hexagonal structure to create maximum effective sterilisation and disinfection.
- One button operation: Disinfect, sterilize and dry all at once. 20-minute process and a 30-second cool down time.
- Air Filter: Provides clean air circulation.
- Audio Alert: Touch the button and a voice alerts the process beginning and end.
- Multiple Applications: The product does not only sterilise bottles but other items such as kitchen utensils, beauty tools, etc. Unlike other sterilisers, items can be placed in any way and still achieve maximum results in the AIAN bottle steriliser. UV rays and an infrared heater combine to effectively sterilise, disinfect and dry products.
- Specifications Dimensions: 320mm x 400mm x 345mm (W x H x D)
- Internal Dimensions: 245mm x 263mm x 270mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Voltage & Frequency: 220V, 60HZ
- Rated Power consumption: 150W Drying Method/Sterilisation Methods: Infrared heaters/UV Lamp
- Usage Tip: Remove the middle shelf to accommodate larger items